Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology, LPC
Mike Greco has over 30 years experience in vocational rehabilitation.
His titles have included: Administrator, State VR Program Director Wisconsin, Statewide Field Service Director, Workforce Area Regional Director, VR Supervisor and VR Counselor providing direct services to persons with disability. Throughout Mike’s VR Career he has led innovative program efforts that have directly increased performance outcomes.
Mike has presented training across the country at National and Regional Conferences and to many State VR Agencies on innovative practices in VR that include: Statewide Team Service Delivery, Leadership Development in a team environment (“Doing more with less.”), Innovative, Transition Youth Services and corresponding inter-agency agreements, Dual Customer-Business, Employer Services, IPS Supported Employment and VR Data and Wait List Management.
Mike has presented at the Council State Administrators for Vocational Rehabilitation, CSAVR, Rehabilitation Service Administration, RSA, the National Rehabilitation Leadership Institute, NRLI, and the National Governor’s Association, NGA, sponsored conferences ad events.]
Additionally Mike has contributed to a number of research projects in Vocational Rehabilitation and is a published author.
Mike holds a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, completed executive leadership certification from the National Rehabilitation Leadership Institute, NRLI and is a Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC, with the State of Wisconsin.
- Innovative Practices that increase customer service and program outcomes. (Team Service Deliver-Leadership in a Team environment)
- Innovative Transition Services to Youth
- Inter-Agency Agreements- preparation for WIOA
- VR Management-Program Information Data and Wait List
- Motivational Interviewing, Impact on Statewide Performance Outcomes
- Dual Customer, Business/Employer Services Initiatives
- Strategies to ensure full State-Match for VR