VR 101 Training Modules
The VR Development Group, in coordination with The George Washington University, is pleased to present an Introduction to VR series as part of the Innovative Rehabilitation Training project.
The following 10 agencies were chosen to participate in this training cohort:
|Agency Name||Roll-out Date||Agency Contact|
|Minnesota State Services for the Blind||Pilot: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Montana Vocational Rehabilitation and Blind Services||Group 1: email@example.com|
|South Carolina Commission for the Blind||Group 1: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Idaho Division of Vocational Rehabilitation||Group 1: email@example.com|
|Nebraska Vocational Rehabilitation||Group 2: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|New Jersey Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired||Group 2: email@example.com|
|Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services||Group 2: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation||Group 3: email@example.com|
|Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services||Group 3: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Illinois Division of Rehabilitation Services||Group 3: email@example.com|
VR Development Group courses are written by experts who understand what it means to work in the field of VR. Course content is delivered using the world’s most accessible learning management platform, YesLMS.
The following courses are included under CIT-VR:
- Pre-Guide to Innovative Training
- History of Vocational Rehabilitation – 3 CRC credits
- Intro to Vocational Rehabilitation Part 1: Basics – 2 CRC credits
- Intro to Vocational Rehabilitation Part 2: Eligibility – 2 CRC credits
- Intro to Vocational Rehabilitation Part 3: Comprehensive Assessment – 2 CRC credits
- Intro to Vocational Rehabilitation Part 4: Individualized Plan for Employment (IPE) – 2 CRC credits
- Intro to Vocational Rehabilitation Part 5: Job Development and Employment Acquisition – 2 CRC credits
- Intro to Vocational Rehabilitation Part 6: Case Closure – 2 CRC credits
- Post-Guide to Innovative Training
Which Courses to Take First:
Easy as 1,2,3
- Start with the “Pre-Guide to Innovative Training” course first and complete the survey.
- Take the other courses in any order.
- Take the “Post-Guide to Innovative Training” course last and complete the survey.
If you are part of the agencies in this grant project and if you have already received login information, proceed to this link: innovativetraining.yeslms.com
Having Trouble Logging in?
If you have not received a login email from YesLMS by the date of your agency roll-out, please follow this checklist:
- Check the date of the roll-out for your agency. You will not be able to log in until your agency start date has arrived.
- Are you logging in with your agency email? If not, please log in again using your agency email address as the username.
- What browser are you using? If you are you using Internet Explorer, please change to a different browser. Best browsers for use with YesLMS are Google Chrome and Firefox. Opera, Safari, and MS Edge work as well.
- Check your spam folder. Do you see an email from firstname.lastname@example.org? That’s the one you want!
- If you cannot find an email from support@yeslms with access to the VRDG classes by your state’s roll-out date, please notify your agency contact and ask to be added to the email list. The person to notify for your state is listed on the roll-out schedule above.
- Still need help? Please click here. Someone will respond to your request very soon.
Sign up for updates from VR Development Group and YesLMS. You’ll receive relevant information about VR course offerings and how to implement accessible technology in your organization.